2. Age Requirement. By using the Site and the Services User represents that User is at least 18 years old, that User is authorized to use the Site and the Services, and that User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
3. Warranties and Disclaimer. Site and Services are provided "as is". the brand makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. the brand does not warrant that Site and Services are accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Site and Services might include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. the brand may amend the Site and the Services at any time without prior notice. the brand does not, however, commit to update the Site and Services. Moreover, the brand does not warrant or make any representations concerning the likely results, or reliability of the use of Site and Services or otherwise relating to such Site and Services or on any sites linked to the Site. Under no circumstances will the Brand be responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, property damage, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Site or any of the Services, problems or technical malfunction in connection with the use of the Site or any of the Services, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained in connection with the Site and/or any of the Services, any content, third party advertisement or Third-Party Services posted on, through or in connection with the Site and/or any of the Services, or the conduct of any users of the Site and/or the Services, whether online or offline. Nothing on the Site or in the Services or related therewith should be seen as professional advice or a formal recommendation. User's use of the Site or of the Services, third party advertisements, Third Party Services and the goods or services provided by any third parties is solely User's responsibility and at User's own risk. the brand does not warrant, or assume any responsibility for any content, product or services made available via Third-Party Services. the brand will not be in any way responsible for any activity made by and between User and any third party. the brand has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply that the brand endorses such site. Use of any such linked web site is at the User's own risk.
4. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL the brand OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, DATA, INFORMATION, GOODWILL, INCOME, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, DAMAGES ARISING FROM USER'S USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF the brand HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. USER'S ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS TO IMMEDIATELY DEINSTALL OR CEASE TO USE THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. USER'S USE OF THE SITE AND OF THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED TO USER FOR NO PAYMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, COMPANY'S PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO USER FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE LOWER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY USER DIRECTLY TO COMPANY DURING THE 30 DAY PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM OR (II) US$15. THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS WILL NOT ENLARGE THE FOREGOING LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NO ACTION ARISING HEREUNDER REGARDLESS OF ITS FORM MAY BE BROUGHT BY USER MORE THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED.
5. Indemnity. User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Company and its affiliates, respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees arising from User's use of the Site and/or the Services or any Third-Party Site and/or Third-Party Services and/or User's violation of this Agreement and/or violation of any third party right, including without limitation any license to use, copyright, proprietary, property, publicity, or privacy right or our use of any content in any manner that is not permitted under any applicable law. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by User.
7. Miscellaneous. (i) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel without regard to the principles of the conflict of law. The competent courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of this Agreement; (ii) The Agreement shall be enforced to the fullest extent permissible under any applicable law. Accordingly, if any particular portion of this Agreement shall be adjudicated to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed to be amended to delete the portion thus adjudicated to be invalid or unenforceable, and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect; (iii) Without limiting any other terms of the Agreement, the brand may always in the brand's sole discretion block User's access to the Site or stop providing, terminate or disable User's use of the Site and/or Services, even if the brand has previously allowed User to use Site and Services; (iv) User agrees that the Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between User and the brand, with respect to User's use of this Site and Services and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating thereto. the brand's failure to exercise or enforce any of the brand's rights or provisions under the Agreement shall not be deemed or operate as a waiver of any such right or provision; (v) the brand may, from time to time modify the Agreement. If User does not agree to (or cannot comply with) the Agreement as amended, User's only remedy is to stop using the Site or Services. User is advised that if User does not terminate all use of the Services, the Site or any portion thereof User will be deemed to have accepted the Agreement as amended.
8. Notice and Takedown Procedure